PCIe Gen3 24 port 1x4 Test Box
24-port 2.5” PCIe/NVMe Test Enclosure
– 24 tool-less, 2.5″, drive fixtures w/individual, replaceable interposers.
Fixtures fit all thicknesses of 2.5″ HDD/SSD. (2 fixture versions are available)
– Individual activity LED on each slot
– Individual power on/off control via CLI through USB/Telnet/Ethernet
– Individual voltage/current measurement via CLI through USB/Telnet/Ethernet
– Dual, PLX9781 based Capella 2 switch boards configured to1 or 2 x16 in and 12, x4 out with 3 different modes of operation. The Capella 2 silicon can support both SRIS and hot plug when enabled. Each switch board w/x16 in connects to 12, x4 SFF based PCIe/NVMe devices. PCIe/NVMe switches are configured to x16 or less in. This means that x4 or x8 or x16 in will automatically connect to the 12, x4 SFF devices.
– 19″ rack mountable configuration
– (4) 4” 65cfm cooling fans
– Available for Gen1, Gen2 and Gen3 PCIe/NVMe
– Box dimensions: 16″ x 16″ x 19″
**Supports surprise hot plug in both Windows and Linux
**Must have m/b that supports PCIe native mode OS in the Bios and running Server 2012 R2 or higher (no desktop verions)