The new SerialTek BusXpert PCI Express (PCIe) analyzer is the industry’s first analyzer designed and optimized for equipment manufacturers that are developing storage products and solutions using PCI Express technology. Supporting data rates of 2.5 GT/s, 5.0 GT/s and 8.0 GT/s, this advanced offering brings unparalleled and accurate capture, analysis and insight of PCIe traffic at all layers. It provides the same ease of use, multiple display views, powerful triggering and attractive price points that have long been hallmarks of SerialTek storage protocol products.
The BusXpert supports up to 144GB (planned) of capture buffer, pre-indexed and compressed trace data, multiple analysis processors, and instant display of the captured data. The BusXpert also features easy-to-use triggering, pre-/post-filtering, textual search and sequence search, and many different displays of captured PCI Express traffic. It is available in a variety of configurations to fit specific requirements for buffer size, protocols and budget.
This SerialTek analyzer supports the PCIe protocol, including all TLP, DLLP, and Ordered Sets, and the NVM Express™ protocol.
- Accurate capture of all data line rates including 8GT/s, 5 GT/s and 2.5 GT/s
- Decode all PCI Express traffic, including TLP, DLLP, and Ordered Sets
- Support for Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe)
- Portable and lightweight dedicated appliance; no need to hassle with and waste time swapping blades or modules
- Automatically detect and update the PCIe config space, controller register and NVM queue information
- Can be used with any third party PCIe generator
- Data Rates Supported:2.5 GT/s, 5.0 GT/s and 8 GT/s
- Lanes Width: x1, x2, x4 and x8
- Trace Buffer: Up to 72 GBs (144 GBs planned)
- Front Panel Connectors: 4 SFF-8644 (SerialTek proprietary cabling), Trigger In, Trigger Out
- Rear Panel Connectors: AC Power, 3 Ethernet, USB 3.0, 2 SATA Peripheral, Cascade
- Communication Interfaces: GigaBit Ethernet, USB 3.0
- Dimensions: 16in x 14in x 3.5in / 406mm x 356mm x 89mm
- Weight: 14.5lbs / 6.6kg
- Power: 100-240VAC 47-63Hz; 500W Max Power
Contact the Sales team at Serial Cables with any inquiries for SerialTek products at (303)495-2320 or firstname.lastname@example.org