The BusXpert Micro II PCI Express® (PCIe®) analyzer is SerialTek’s third analyzer designed and optimized for equipment manufacturers that are developing storage products and solutions using PCI Express technology. With support for data rates of 2.5 GT/s, 5.0 GT/s (Gen 2) and 8.0 GT/s (Gen 3) and bus widths of x1, x2 and x4, the Micro II provides accurate capture, analysis and deep insight of PCIe traffic at all layers of the protocol stack. It offers the same ease-of-use, multiple display views, powerful triggering, and attractive price points that are the hallmarks of SerialTek storage protocol products, and adds the benefits of a small form factor and zero calibration.
The BusXpert supports up to 36GB of capture buffer, pre-indexed and compressed trace data, multiple analysis processors, and instant display of the captured data. The BusXpert also features easy-to-use triggering, pre-/post-capture filtering, textual search and sequence search, and many different displays of captured PCI Express traffic. It is available in a variety of configurations to fit specific requirements for buffer size, protocols, and budget.
This SerialTek analyzer supports the PCIe protocol, including all TLP, DLLP, and Ordered Sets, and the NVM Express™ (NVMe) protocol.
PCIe 3 is the latest standard and is fully supported by SpecXpert, as are revisions 1.0a, 1.1 and 2.0 of the specification.
- Accurate capture of all data line rates including 8GT/s, 5 GT/s and 2.5 GT/s
- Decode all PCI Express traffic, including TLP, DLLP, and Ordered Sets
- Automatic, instant decode support for Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe)–saved trace not required!
- Portable and lightweight dedicated appliance; no need to hassle with and waste time swapping blades or modules
- Automatically detect and update the PCIe config space, controller register and NVMe queue information
- Can be used with any third-party PCIe generator
- Data Rates Supported: 2.5 GT/s, 5.0 GT/s, and 8 GT/s
- PCIe Lanes Width Supported: x1, x2, and x4
- Interposers Supported: Slot (3 versions), M.2 and U.2 (2 versions)
- Trace Buffer: Up to 32GB
- Front Panel Connectors: 2 SFF-8644 (SerialTek proprietary cabling), Trigger In, Trigger Out
- Rear Panel Connectors: DC Power, Logic Adapter, Cascade, Ethernet, USB 3.0
- Status LEDs: Activity, TLP, Error Status, CRC Error, Coding Error, Training, Gen (speed), Bus Width, Config, Ethernet, PCIe, USB, Run, Trigger
- Front Panel Controls: Power ON/Off, Manual Trigger
- Management Interface: Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0
- Dimensions: 7in (width) x 10in (depth) x 2in (height) / 178mm x 254mm x 51mm
- Weight: 4.5 lbs / 2 kgs
- Power: 19.5V-9.23A; 180W Max Power (External Switching Power Adapter provided by SerialTek)
- Environmental (Operating): 40 Degrees C Max Ambient Temperature
Contact the Sales team at Serial Cables with any inquiries for SerialTek products at (303)495-2320 or email@example.com